Which motel?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's your price range?

80-90 bucks.

how many rooms are you going to need?

Often hotels will give large groups a discounted rate if you guarantee X number of rooms. It happens with weddings all the time. Just call the hotel and say you're having an event and will need a block of rooms and see what rate they give you. Then just have family call, give the name of the event, and you're done.

I could get you some rooms at a nice boutique hotel in that range but if you have a lot of kiddos I'm thinking a pool would be best. Donner is right on the money. Call the hotel and tell them what you are wanting to do and see what they want to do with the rates. you would be surprised. while I wouldn't want to loose money Id much rather turn the room over then let it sit

Okie

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
how many rooms are you going to need?

Often hotels will give large groups a discounted rate if you guarantee X number of rooms. It happens with weddings all the time. Just call the hotel and say you're having an event and will need a block of rooms and see what rate they give you. Then just have family call, give the name of the event, and you're done.
Two rooms.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sure you have seen the commercials but I will give them a plug anyhow. In your price range you should go to Priceline.com and bid on a 4 star hotel around 55% of the retail room rate. I use them a lot and end up staying in nice hotels on the cheap. Don't forget, the price you bid does NOT include taxes.

Okie

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am sure you have seen the commercials but I will give them a plug anyhow. In your price range you should go to Priceline.com and bid on a 4 star hotel around 55% of the retail room rate. I use them a lot and end up staying in nice hotels on the cheap. Don't forget, the price you bid does NOT include taxes.
I will give them a try, I went to Hotels.com, I will try priceline and see what they can do.

D

daddyof3_101

This is about ten minutes south of tulsa. The hotel is less than 18 months old. There is a walmart a quarter of a mile away. Its right off of highway 75. There are numerous resturants about a quarter of a mile away. Not just fast food either. Some sit down places as well. And as far as safe........its glenpool. Our cops show up in two's and three's to traffic stops because there is nothing else to do. LOL

http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-glenpool-oklahoma-OK217?source=ylocal

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In May some of my family is coming down to Tulsa for a family rebellion, and they put me in charge of picking out a hotel. The kids all like to swim and want an indoor pool, so here are the hotels in their price range. Any one familiar with these as in clean and reasonably safe ?

Holiday Inn - Tulsa City Center, 17 W 7th Street.
Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown, 4518 E Skelly Dr.
Wyndham Tulsa, 10918 E 41st St.
Courtyard by Marriott Tulsa Central, 3340 S 79th East Ave.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Southeast, 9150 E 102nd ST S.

The Holiday Inn is the only way to go. All of the others are in very bland corporate parts of town with horrible traffic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom