Which obscure handgun round would you like to see catch on?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Little long but fits here.
Frustrated some:
This is about 9x25 Dillon is a cartridge used in open gun competition.
Barrels are available for Glocks 29 compacts but I do not like them.

Tried a few browsers but can not get the 9x25.com site except the home page to work. I like my 10mm EAA Witness Poly Carry Compact a lot and want to shoot cheaper faster bullets with similar end results and less recoil by finding a drop in longer compensated top twin ported barrel in 9x25 Dillon (and using slower powders) which is a 10mm necked to 9x19 mm Para / Luger round. There is now good Starline brass and three fartory brands easily available in this now.

Sent via my Android phone.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
.32 H&R Mag loaded to full potential - but I can do that myself. I guess .327 Federal, but I like my small-frame single-six single-actions. .327 Federal in a 92 carbine would be nice. I guess I could run .32 H&R ammo in it. I like .32 H&R or .32-20 revolvers for knocking around in the woods or fishing the creeks & rivers of SE Oklahoma. For snakes or a varmint that you just need to knock a hole in they do quite well; I have two of each and two .32-20 rifles.

Cedar Creek

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For me, it would be 41 mag and 400 corbon. I shoot both and if I didn't reload I couldn't afford to shoot either.. I shoot 10mm and it is pretty close to the 400 corbon. 41 mag is for when you really really have to shoot something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom