Which of these TVs will give an overall better viewing experience at just 10-12 feet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 52" 1080p Sony I have at home has the best picture of any HDTV I have seen. I feel ya on the Sony experience, I swore the same thing before I saw the picture on this thing. I couldn't see buying a TV with an inferior picture just because of my hatred for them at the time. I got $1000 off the price because it had a dent in the side, which you can't even see when looking at it head on. Yes, I said one thousand. This guy in Seattle buys Costco's scratch & dent stuff and resells.

My previous TV, which I now have on the road with me, is a Sharp 36 or 38 inch 1080P which has a pretty hairy dark smudge that is permanently on the screen. A common problem with Sharp when you Google it. I'd stay away from them.

HKCHEF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm currently looking for a new tv as well. My viewing distance is right at 14 feet that distance is the main reason I will probably go with a 65" plasma. IMO you should go over 50" for sure at 12ft.

Latest posts

Top Bottom