Which type of hat is appropriate?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurboFinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cache1.bigcartel.com_product_images_71652251_beardo_Grey_product_page.jpg

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This will work, especially since you write for a living. Make sure you tell everybody that you are a writer soon after meeting them so they will understand.

Rhodes can't shave his head, it would be a disaster.

I'm not that kind of 'writer'. I actually get paid.

Your point about shaving my head is well taken, and you are very correct. People would ask me to diaper it regularly.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't shave your head, it's a pain to keep it that way. Just have the barber cut it as short as possible with the clippers.

5 minutes every other day is a pain?

Don't listen to this guy bald is beautiful shave it. Gilette Mach 3 is the best razor I have found so far, thought about trying one of those head blades but have heard too many mixed reviews.
Do use aftershave, it helps a lot.

I was shaved when I met my wife, she said thats one of the things she missed so I have started again. If you're married and your wife likes it ask her to help shave your head occasionally, trust me on that one, I can shave it faster by myself but she gets a kick out of helping me and we enjoy the time together.

As for recommendations the fedora is not dead, I wear a twisted straw fedora in the summer, during the winter a fleece beanie. The flat cap is a good option as well. Want to be a bit more eclectic go for a Tam O Shanter.

walker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get a Fedora and wear it with a pin striped suit while carrying a chrome 1911 in a shoulder holster. Ill get one too and follow you around wearing a long coat to hide my coach gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom