While sitting on my throne,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I love Fritos, in chili pie, dipped in pimento cheese or peanut butter. I just like to try different things. I like cheese on my chili pie and since the wife has been eating Cheetos lately I just wondered how they would be.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a Dr I hunt with tell me the worst thing you could put in your body was a frito. Worse than smoking & drinking he said. Of course he smoked & drank, so there's that.
Thats about like the DR that told me i was over weight and have a border line high Cholesterol and wanted to write a prescript for a bunch of pills and he was about 200 #'s over weight and already had 3 heart attacks.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll take one for the team and try this Cheetos chili pie. Sounds dee-lish!

tombstone-huckleberry.gif

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I take a deep fried burrito and cover it with chili, lettace, tomatoes, cheese and salad dressing salsa and sour cream to make a burito salad but never tried it that way with a frito pie.

Fixed it for ya.

That was my standard lunch at the oSu Student Union back in the day. They called it a Cowboy Burrito plate. I’d generally eat, go to the lounge in the SE Wing and take a nap on a couch before I trudged back home, more than likely by way of the Fox or Joes. Sometimes both.

CanadianRiverRat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about a fresh, home made garden salad, with Apple Cider Vinegar and Extra Virgin Olive Oil dressing, and a can of wild harvested sardines in Extra Virgin Olive Oil? Makes my belly rumble and growl for an hour or two.
#1 salad is what food eats
#2 eating minnows is just plain nasty
#3 extra virgin olive oil? Are you serious? As much as popeye pounded olive oil, there's no way in heck she qualifies as "virgin" much less "extra virgin"!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom