White House Declassifies Obama Skeet Photo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is he right eye dominant? That's a massive cheeckweld.

I like this picture. It's a guy shooting a shotgun. Politics doesn't ruin everything.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uhmmm, I bet he had one heck of a bruise the next morning. That stock's sitting up kinda high in his "pocket" ... And if he can stand up that straight and not get knocked back and up from the blast he's a tougher girl than me ... :) I, too, would have liked to have seen video of him actually hitting clay, but I guess that's too much to ask for. :wink2:

Cinaet, "mom" jeans are jeans that have no shape. Look like you are wearing a saggy pair of pants ... Well, because you are wearing a saggy pair of pants ... :) Although I gotta say I don't see anything wrong with the jeans he has on. He's a city slicker, not a country boy ... I'm not sure he could fill out a pair of Wranglers the way they are meant to be filled out anyway ... :wink2:

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's skeet shooting? Targets ate typically, umm, airborne. Why is he shooting level to the horizon? Staged and photoshopped. Douche-in-chief.

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's skeet shooting? Targets ate typically, umm, airborne. Why is he shooting level to the horizon? Staged and photoshopped. Douche-in-chief.

Not to defend the guy but my Trius Birdshooter 2 trap thrower throws clays fairly low...Low enough that thats about where i'd be shooting them at. Maybe he's like my wife and pecks them off 10 feet from the ground.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
almost as mature as the numerous "interviews with experts" that Fox news did saying things like "why are there no photos?", "how do we know he not lying", etc..

So the level we hold our elected officials and their spokesmen is the same level as talk show guests? Guess that is about par for the course with this administration.

Latest posts

Top Bottom