White House Declassifies Obama Skeet Photo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know Osama shot left handed also!!!!

No shooting vest, no bag for shells, large ear protection instead of customized ear plugs ... yeah, this guy shoots skeet all the time ... nice cheek to stock hold though ...

Anyone else shocked that he shoots left handed?

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would bet money that this was either staged, or a rare occurrence and they happened to have a picture of it they knew they could release so they told him to make the "I like to shoot skeet" comment.

My thoughts are that look how things are coming around on the gun debate: 0bama completely arguing for gun control and then being forced by the media to release a picture of him shooting a gun or look like a liar.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wonder why they are just now releasing this image and why it was classified. And why is there only the one picture? There are pics of him playing golf and riding bikes and all kinds of activities, why is this the only image of him shooting if he does it as regularly as they claim? Are they afraid it would hurt his image with the anti-gun left, or is it just so rare that only the one image exists?

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Obama is left handed. I'm left handed and shoot right handed because my father told me
" Men shoot Right Handed." He was a carrier soldier, a signal officer; when he joined
he was given a horse, a saddle, and a carbine. I was told some things just were.
Maybe Obama's coach in the White House told him to shoot left handed?

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No shooting vest, no bag for shells, large ear protection instead of customized ear plugs ... yeah, this guy shoots skeet all the time ... nice cheek to stock hold though ...

Anyone else shocked that he shoots left handed?

I thought all liberals were lefties at everything they do.

I think they have Presidents photgraphed doing all sorts of activities just so they can release this kind of photo.
Just remember he, like all elitists see nothing wrong with "them" owning and shooting guns, As long as us peasants can't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom