White House Declassifies Obama Skeet Photo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't care if it is real or fake. He IS a liar and cannot be trusted for anything. I wouldn't doubt that this picture was taken just for this type of moment that we are currently in. I just read an article about this photo and Obama said that he really respects hunters. Well that is nice because he sure as heck don't respect us. Everything is about hunting. Have yall noticed that. Even Lankford only wants to talk about hunting, and self defense and recreation. But not one wants to talk about the real reason that the 2A was written. This is what makes me the maddest. Hunting is not a right but a privilege. But the RIGHT to keep and bare arms is a right. So when Obama says that he doesn't want to infringe on the 2A he is lying. If he didn't want to do that then he wouldn't be pushing for an AWB and a high capacity magazine ban. But judging by the way the photo looks, it was staged. I would lay money on it. And especially how the white house officials are making such a big deal of it being "authentic".

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the full photo, you can see why they had to crop the target out before publishing it.

ShootingObamaMix.jpg

4.bp.blogspot.com__esy84MmkEzI_UQ1ePaiM0iI_AAAAAAAAP_8_mbav36YN3nY_s1600_ShootingObamaMix.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom