Who else is drinking?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So poop, do you have your own mug?

I was thinking about doing that a while ago but I never could justify going out often enough to make it worthwhile to get it. I'm too cheap.

For those of you asking about Stella, that was my "good beer" for the night before I switched to Old Style for long-haul maintenance drinking like I normally do.

And I'd be down for a McNellie's OSA Tulsa meetup.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought they stopped doing the mug thing because the mugs were taking over?? Look up james e mecnellie pub i think its on 1st downtown, i can drive to it but dont remeber the cross streets.

Even if only 3 of us go it would still be fun!!

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just finished a red bud brewing cuvee 2. Excellent!!! I would venture to guess that OKC Mcnellie's has better eye candy to go with the burgers..... I know of atleast 2 and I am there a lot!!!!

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great. Just what I needed to find out, that Tulsa has a Pub. Now I'm going to be flat broke and in the paddywagon half the time :D. However, I would be glad and happy to meet up with y'all there on a Wednesday. I haven't had a good Pub night since I was stationed in Portsmouth, NH. If you ever visit there(for any Godforsaken reason), hit up the Coat of Arms. I almost lived there. . .

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great. Just what I needed to find out, that Tulsa has a Pub. Now I'm going to be flat broke and in the paddywagon half the time :D. However, I would be glad and happy to meet up with y'all there on a Wednesday. I haven't had a good Pub night since I was stationed in Portsmouth, NH. If you ever visit there(for any Godforsaken reason), hit up the Coat of Arms. I almost lived there. . .

Tulsa has 3 pub-ish places that I've been. McNellie's, Kilkenny's, and the Colony. McNellie's is half bar half restaurant, Kilkenny's is mostly a restaurant, and the Colony is a smelly hipster bar.

Try them all!

Latest posts

Top Bottom