Who's getting rain?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigdawg90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By my neighbors rain gauge we’re at more than 2.5” in the past 2 days. I hate being cooped up, but tomorrow I’m gonna get out early and start leveling out some places with the tractor :) take advantage of that soft soil.

Making chicken and dumplings tonight for the perfect rainy day dinner :)

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By my neighbors rain gauge we’re at more than 2.5” in the past 2 days. I hate being cooped up, but tomorrow I’m gonna get out early and start leveling out some places with the tractor :) take advantage of that soft soil.

Making chicken and dumplings tonight for the perfect rainy day dinner :)
With 2.5 inches, it might be a little more than soft. Hopefully, you won’t be posting pics of a buried tractor tomorrow. Good luck!

Fr Mulcahy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here in Tuttle it started light rain last night then got stronger until about 0800. It's died back quite a bit and now just looks like a very, very light sprinkle. Mesonet shows at 1030 we've gotten a little over 1" of rain. Really need it to push East and get our hunting property in Okfuskee County a good drink - the food plots are desperate for rain! Mesonet shows only about 1/3rd of an inch so far there. Hopefully the storms that are coming keep producing as we need it bad.
Light rain and cold in Tulsa right now...

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Made a round trip from Tulsa to Lex and back, and it rained on me pretty much the whole time. Some of it weren't nothin' to write home about, and some had people driving like complete morons (OK, I can understand driving slower because it's rainy, but STAY IN THE RIGHT DAMN LANE while you're doing it), but it was enough that I had to keep the wipers running the whole way.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The rain was great!
90S Reaction GIF

Latest posts

Top Bottom