Woman dies drinking a half gallon water in 20 minutes, keep up the electrolytes in summer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Professional food eaters will chug a gallon of water in 40 seconds.
I bet there was just guessing as to what killed her and no autopsy.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was working on planes for a company at Love field, end of shift went in to piss and wash up, just got thru washing my hands and got tapped on the shoulder for a drug test. I told them I just went so they set me in a room with a gallon of water, drank almost all in 1/2 hour and FINALLY had to go about 15 minutes later, barely made it home before my azz almost blew out, think I dented the toilet on that one.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"

What causes hyponatremia?​

In general, having too much water in your body is usually the main problem. The excess water dilutes the sodium levels. Much less frequently, hyponatremia is due to significant sodium loss from your body.

Too much water in your body causes your blood to become watered down. A good example is people who run in long races or run on hot days. They lose both salt and water in their sweat and often replace these losses with mostly water. This combination can be deadly because it dilutes the remaining sodium in the body."

Latest posts

Top Bottom