Who is going to their GOP County precinct meetings tomorrow night?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd also like to point out that the Rogers County precinct delegate lists have slots for several more members. I met the outgoing Precinct 6 Chairman and he told me that just by signing up, you are automatically a delegate to the county convention and have a vote. All you'd ever have to do is show up to one meeting to have more power over the party operations and direction than you've ever had before. It literally wouldn't take many people to have a significant impact. PM me if you'd like more information.

This is actually a little bit exciting! :)

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I'd also like to point out that the Rogers County precinct delegate lists have slots for several more members. I met the outgoing Precinct 6 Chairman and he told me that just by signing up, you are automatically a delegate to the county convention and have a vote. All you'd ever have to do is show up to one meeting to have more power over the party operations and direction than you've ever had before. It literally wouldn't take many people to have a significant impact. PM me if you'd like more information.

This is actually a little bit exciting! :)

It is. I was very involved with politics in high school and early college, then fell out of the habit. Getting back in this year will be good.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Rather telling that the "Old classifieds thread" thread has more views in barely over 12hours as a thread about actually doing something has in 2 days.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Did you read GtG's post? There is still a chance to get considered for positions for up to 5 days after the precinct meetings. I talked to the Vice Chair for Muskogee, and she said that there are many unrepresented precincts here.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you read GtG's post? There is still a chance to get considered for positions for up to 5 days after the precinct meetings. I talked to the Vice Chair for Muskogee, and she said that there are many unrepresented precincts here.

Is there an age limit? Do you have to be a registered Republican?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is there an age limit? Do you have to be a registered Republican?

No age limit that I'm aware of, but you do have to be registered as a Republican. You could actually get registered and do it within 5 days. Tulsa county has like 280 precincts, so the odds of having completely unrepresented precincts is actually pretty high. Rogers County has like 38 precincts and there weren't more than 30 people at the precinct meeting last night.

TulsaBandit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My precinct meeting is tomorrow morning and I'll definitely be there. I served as precinct vice chair this year as well as delegate to the county and state conventions. Would love to be able to be a delegate to the national convention but holy crap after seeing what those guys had to go through at the state convention I'm not sure I have the $$ to spend on a campaign for that.

If any of you live in the Bixby area, we also hold a monthly meeting that I can get you information for if you want to PM me.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My precinct meeting is tomorrow morning and I'll definitely be there. I served as precinct vice chair this year as well as delegate to the county and state conventions. Would love to be able to be a delegate to the national convention but holy crap after seeing what those guys had to go through at the state convention I'm not sure I have the $$ to spend on a campaign for that.

If any of you live in the Bixby area, we also hold a monthly meeting that I can get you information for if you want to PM me.

Since you've been around the block on this a couple of times, mind if I hit you up for some pointers via PM? I hate being a newb! :)

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I'm hoping there will be a bunch of us OSA newbs holding these positions. Maybe have a thread in the OSA Business section so it won't fall off the first page so fast?

Latest posts

Top Bottom