Who is going to their GOP County precinct meetings tomorrow night?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im sorry if im filling this thread with stupid questions but....How can I find out what precinct im in? And how do I register as a Republican withing 5 days?

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I will be happy to assist any liberty-minded person get their respective precinct office tomorrow. PM me, or better yet, send me a text. 405-990-6776.

This is the ULTIMATE RINO hunt.

I am very interested in doing this. What advice can you offer?

The platform, do you have to have that before the meeting?

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I remained precinct Vice Chairman and on the rules committee. Our precinct is blend of Santorum supporters and me. We had a lengthy platform that centered around restoring liberty.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My wife and I are now chair and vice chair for our precinct.

There were at least 15 unrepresented precincts.

Outstanding, and congratulations Mr. Chairman and Madame Vice Chairman. This is where it all happens. Didn't it make you sick seeing all those empty chairs?

I hope you put down some good platform planks for the GOP. If not, please amend your GOP Precinct meeting to include the planks as your precinct sees fit. Also, please try to keep in touch with your fellow precinct committeemen within your House District. Be sure they also put in plenty of precinct Republican party platform planks, as they see fit too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom