Who is Out and About Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been out in it since 7:00am this morning in a 4x4 Dodge diesel. I never get to stay in when its like this but get to see a lot of idiots out driving that should not be there.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Jeep's tires are down to about 3/16 of tread left, so I am not getting out until I have to or the plows get working a bit. I need to shovel off the driveway here. We are over a foot now in Tulsa and worn tires are not very useful, even in 4wd.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been out in it since 7:00am this morning in a 4x4 Dodge diesel. I never get to stay in when its like this but get to see a lot of idiots out driving that should not be there.

Hey Powerman,
I keep hearing the weathermen talk about the Christmas Eve storm of 2009, but it was exactly a year ago that you guys were trying to thaw us out in SW Oklahoma. You're my hero, man.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was not as bad as the Christmas eve storm around here today, not near as much snow but high winds and cold is no fun on top of a pole. The ice storm was something I don't ever want to see again, have worked several of them but nothing compares to last years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom