Who on this forum where born in California?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was born and raised in Newport Beach. Spend three years in Stillwater and moved back after graduation. Then, girlfriend (now wifey) graduated a year later and move to Newport with me. She's from Sapulpa so we visit her family a lot. I'd love to move back and our 9 year old is always asking to move back but our careers don't allow such a change at this point. One of these days it will happen.

Alright, I have to know, being from Costa Mesa, are you one of those who wants to shut music down at the fairgrounds or one of those that wants to let them play?

riper1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes i remember round table pizza. we would go there after racing flat track races in petaluma, their was a place in sausalito called Freds had the best burgers ever
and yes ive seen kenny roberts race at the cow palace and san jose mile, and sat next to kenny roberts and mert lawwill in the cow palace watching speedway bikes racing

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes i remember round table pizza. we would go there after racing flat track races in petaluma, their was a place in sausalito called Freds had the best burgers ever
and yes ive seen kenny roberts race at the cow palace and san jose mile, and sat next to kenny roberts and mert lawwill in the cow palace watching speedway bikes racing

Nice! FWIW, Kenny was in the filming for On Any Sunday but all the footage he was in didn't make the final editing.

assets.hulu.com_shows_key_art_on_any_sunday.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom