Who sells Glock LEO's besides H&H?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlau90us

Marksman
Reaction score
H&H has the Glock LEO's (night sights, 3 mags) for $480 if you're law enforcement or military. They are out of Glock 19's though, so do any of you know of a place that carries them for that price also?

blackknight22

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Outdoor America is the in state distributor for LE Glocks.

On letter head you can also order from,

GT Distributors in Texas
OMB Guns in Kansas
Cruise Uniform in Arkansas
Barney's in Louisiana

They are all authorized to sell to the eligible buyers in Oklahoma by Glock. The 2010 price list I have shows $398.20 for a basic LE 9/40/357.

With that said, there are many fine dealers here in Oklahoma that can get the LE Glocks for you as part of the Glock stocking dealer program. Prices may vary some with them. The last time I looked at Outdoor they were charging $422.00 for the basic models.

jlau90us

Marksman
Reaction score
when you guys say basic models, is that standard sights? I like the package I saw at H&H with the NS and 3 mags. I'm military also and don't have a chief, so I'm assuming a letter typed up by me on official letter head placing my order for a Glock would do? I checked their site, but I'm not sure who to contact.

$400 is significantly cheaper than H&H though.