Who wants to hear about my morning?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeeJay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I woke up this morning with a terrible burning in my abdomen and wondering what would be good for acid reflux. Maybe if I had skipped the fruit cocktail last night I wouldn't feel so bad.
As I walked past the dresser mirror I noted that I looking a little shaggy. But, did I really want to get a haircut? Maybe someday.
I also noticed I was getting a little flabby. I guess I need a new fitness routine.
I grabbed some underwear from the drawer, noting they were getting a little shabby looking, and before putting them on decided I might as well go commando.
I finished dressing and I grabbed my wallet, which was also looking a little shabby, and some pocket change from the top of the dresser.
I jumped into a POS car, wondering if I should get rid of it for a Range Rover, and headed out to my local hardware store to buy some PVC before the prices rise.
As I pulled into the parking lot, I grabbed my Iphone 6 Plus (wish I had stuck with the smaller screen Iphone 6) to post about my morning. But who would want to know about all this stuff?
I know, I'll post it on a shooting forum!
:popcorn:

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
img.pandawhale.com_124416_james_spader_mustache_clapping_dKtf.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom