Who would convict this guy anyway?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the idea of displaying the news article.

Okay, since two people have said this, I'll go ahead and say it: I'm not entirely sure it would be the best idea for the girl's psyche to have a memento of her sexual abuse proudly being displayed.. Not to mention, being shown to prospective relationships..

Not to say you are trying to remember what happened to her, rather more of her being defended. But sometimes things like that have unintended consequences, whether they be noticeable or subconscious.

T

TheMcs

Okay, since two people have said this, I'll go ahead and say it: I'm not entirely sure it would be the best idea for the girl's psyche to have a memento of her sexual abuse proudly being displayed.. Not to mention, being shown to prospective relationships.

I didn't mean that if I were the father being discussed that I would display the article. No way.
I'm saying that me myself think displaying the article in order to give dates something to think about is an interesting idea.

Latest posts

Top Bottom