Who's Packin'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a customer at work that about 2-3 times a month when he comes in he has a new gun to show me, usually somewhere on him his latest was the tarus 735 (not sure the tiny 380)

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I assume everyone around me is carrying.

I do find myself scanning people's belts looking for loops. Mainly because I'm always curious if anyone's looking at mine.

If the clip from my holster is going to show because my shirt is tucked in, I have a phone holder that fits over it.

I was just thinking why do you really think you needed to bring this to a kids park (andy alligator)?

I've been asked many times why I make it such a point to carry when I go to church. It's cheap life insurance.

I also make it a point to not visit statutory kill zones unless I absolutely have to, and if I do then that is probably the only destination on my list, or I group them together.

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd say it's because they are less likely to be carrying a cell phone past the side of their hip, it would make it harder to get to, as well as most people don't have objects protruding from beyond the side of thei hip....

Latest posts

Top Bottom