Who's smokin/grillin what this weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Dr. Just told me to quit cut red met to once a month. Damit

I'm pretty sure I'd die on that diet. Seriously, I eat red meat multiple times every single day. I love fish too but I'm hungry 2 hours after eating a good 6 normal portions (gorging) of it. And you can't get good fish here anymore, it all comes from China, Indonesia and Vietnam. There's no way a doctor is going to convince me that that is better for me than a good fresh Angus ribeye.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'd die on that diet. Seriously, I eat red meat multiple times every single day. I love fish too but I'm hungry 2 hours after eating a good 6 normal portions (gorging) of it. And you can't get good fish here anymore, it all comes from China, Indonesia and Vietnam. There's no way a doctor is going to convince me that that is better for me than a good fresh Angus ribeye.
I have dangerously high iron for some reason and the only way to get rid of it if my body won't shed it is to give blood and reduce iron intake. I may see how it goes just giving blood. I have half a beef in my freezer and 3 bred Angus heifers out back.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I have dangerously high iron for some reason and the only way to get rid of it if my body won't shed it is to give blood and reduce iron intake. I may see how it goes just giving blood. I have half a beef in my freezer and 3 bred Angus heifers out back.

............. I'll trade you 12 chickens for one of those heifers.......just don't eat the eggs, lot of protein there too :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom