Why is everybody selling their Glocks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, after having shot the M&P and the Ruger, I find the grip angle to be so much better than on the Glock line. I mean; don't get me wrong, Glocks are okay for some people but now that I have become a better shooter, they just aren't accurate enough for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, after having shot the M&P and the Ruger, I find the grip angle to be so much better than on the Glock line. I mean; don't get me wrong, Glocks are okay for some people but now that I have become a better shooter, they just aren't accurate enough for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why I sold my 3 in 3 Dif calibers, could only hit left unless I was aiming down.

Jeremy got fed up of shooting left, he decided he wanted to hit his target past arms length. It's been a hard road, but he knows he wants to be a better shooter than just a beginner. I mean, everybody starts at the bottom with a glock.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i
That's why I sold my 3 in 3 Dif calibers, could only hit left unless I was aiming down.

Jeremy got fed up of shooting left, he decided he wanted to hit his target past arms length. It's been a hard road, but he knows he wants to be a better shooter than just a beginner. I mean, everybody starts at the bottom with a glock.

Yeah, but you HAVE to admit, they are great guns for beginners or for those who are satisfied with the kind of accuracy Glocks are capable of. My SIL will NOT admit that his accuracy problem is the platform. He keeps saying he just need new glasses and can't face up to the fact it's an inherently minute-of-bad-guy gun only. He is so stuck on carrying only a damn Glock it sucks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom