Why is everybody selling their Glocks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still love my Glocks but sold my G22 and G27 getting out of 40S&W.Still carry a G26 everyday and G17 RTF2 in the night stand.

My favorite striker fired pistols...:gun2:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not selling mine. Ive carry XD's over 12 years now, have a new Mod.2 9mm sub right now, but shoot my Glocks as much or more when out practicing. Theyre just comfortable, and way easier to shoot than even my Berettas. Im not the best shot but they shoot well. The OSA member I bought my HD coffee table Tv guide paperweight G17 from really did a good job on modding it, he was shooting comps with it and Ive had it several years now so it probably has 4-500k thru it and its still just perfect. A G19 I have is still in the rotation too.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not selling mine. Ive carry XD's over 12 years now, have a new Mod.2 9mm sub right now, but shoot my Glocks as much or more when out practicing. Theyre just comfortable, and way easier to shoot than even my Berettas. Im not the best shot but they shoot well. The OSA member I bought my HD coffee table Tv guide paperweight G17 from really did a good job on modding it, he was shooting comps with it and Ive had it several years now so it probably has 4-500k thru it and its still just perfect. A G19 I have is still in the rotation too.

Is that a typo?

4-500K rounds?

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it is not a Glock, it is inferior. Period.

And for you dummies, that are drinking the kool aid.

in·fe·ri·or

/ˌinˈfirēər/

adjective: inferior

1. lower in rank, status, or quality.
"schooling in inner-city areas was inferior to that in the rest of the country"

synonyms: second-class, lesser, lower in status, lower-ranking, subordinate,"" second-fiddle"", junior, minor; less....

I would like to outline Second Fiddle.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it is not a Glock, it is inferior. Period.

And for you dummies.

in·fe·ri·or

/ˌinˈfirēəir/

adjective: inferior

1. lower in rank, status, or quality.
"schooling in inner-city areas was inferior to that in the rest of the country"

synonyms: second-class, lesser, lower in status, lower-ranking, subordinate,"" second-fiddle"", junior, minor; less....

I would like to outline Second Fiddle.

Meh, then why is everybody selling them for more accurate more ergonomic pistols. Blocks seem inferior

Latest posts

Top Bottom