Why should you worry about the FEDERAL EXTREME RISK PROTECTION ORDERS H.R.2377.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am glad more are replying to my post about HR 2377, i was thinking not many in this firearm forum cared, so was thinking of leaving the forum.
Thanks for your reply and support.

I don’t think it would get much traction with the judges that we have in the SCOTUS right now. It probably get a good smack down if it were to get passed. Our current judges are actually ruling according to the Constitution.

There was that EPA ruling that blew Chevron difference out the water. Then you had the Brewen case that mandates courts to correctly apply the 2A. NY is getting their arse handed to them.

Best thing is to just sit back and watch. Our founding Fathers did say that any law that runs afoul of the Constitution is null and void. Best remedy is to just ignore democrats progressive BS and not comply.

On another note if you are going to quit the sight because everyone isn’t jumping on your thread is just silly. Lots of people work and don’t get on every day. Not to mention if a thread doesn’t have a good or interesting title people are probably going to pass by it. Slow down. No instant gratification here bud. Unless it’s the ex wives thread.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And such a law can get one added to yet another 'data base' which we don't need.

A little off topic but I for one am transferring my fire arms to my kids NOW instead of
waiting till my passing and them encountering some kind of estate crap designed for gun control.
On a simple bill of sale while it's legal. At least I think I am being smart
instead of doing nothing at all.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have posted this before and think it should be given some more thought and some action by all forum readers.

Now is the time to be contacting all the Legislatre's that represent you, and ask them to vote against this H.R.2377.
If it gets passed and then gets to Joe Bidens desk it will become the law of the land.

And trust me it will be quickly used against many for just any reason and it does not have to be firearm related, it can be used against anyone for any reason.

Oklahoma does not yet have a “RED FLAG LAW” but if the above Federal Extreme Risk Protection Order H.R.2377 gets signed into law all States will then have a Red Flag Law.

What does this mean to all people in Oklahoma it means that anyone who may have a beef with you, has a reason to not like you, or just feels you need a lesson of some type.

They can without being identified at that time call any Federal Agency example the “US Marshal” or any other Federal Law Enforcement Office, and make a report of someone you feel is a threat to themselves or to others.

Not until the complaint reach’s a Judge will the complaining persons name be known, but many times when a Judge gets the complaint and he might not get a complaint at all because the complaint has been withdrawn or just dropped for some reason.

But when the complaint is first made the to the Federal Agency an officer or many officers, will arrive at your home and ask if you own any type of firearm and Ammo. If you answer yes they will find them and take them away, they also might take your computer and any other item they feel should be taken.

They also will take you this also is for your own protection to have a mental health check, then hold you again for your own protection, until a Judge make a decision if you should be moved ahead for a full Psychiatric Evaluation.

Even if this order of protection is deemed unneeded it’s then up to you to go though the legal process of trying to get you propriety returned.

Everything taken from you is now under control of our Federal Government’s rules and policies of the above Federal Extreme Risk Protection Order H.R.2377.

To understand what this means you need to fully read the Federal Extreme Risk Protection Order H.R.2377.
DANG!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the heads up!

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And such a law can get one added to yet another 'data base' which we don't need.

A little off topic but I for one am transferring my fire arms to my kids NOW instead of
waiting till my passing and them encountering some kind of estate crap designed for gun control.
On a simple bill of sale while it's legal. At least I think I am being smart
instead of doing nothing at all.
In your place i would find a good trusted FFA Dealer to make the transfers, what has to happen he becomes the buyer of your firearms, this is just a legal item then he runs the back ground check on who is now buying the firearms.
You pay the Dealer for his transfer work.

This is what i think the ATF would require, as the FFA Dealer now has to keep the records of sales for life not the old 7 years, and if he closes the records go to the ATF.

I today am facing the same problem type problem at 84 will be 85 in June if i make it, have a bunch of firearms four of them AK two ARs many hand guns.
Just two daughters who have no use or need to handle selling them, so just what is the best way to handle this item.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I am glad more are replying to my post about HR 2377, i was thinking not many in this firearm forum cared, so was thinking of leaving the forum.
Thanks for your reply and support.
ah come on, JUST USE ALLCAPS AND TALK ABOUT THINGS THEY DON'T LIKE THEN YOU WILL GET 50 REPLIES HERE I WILL HELP

PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD SUPPORT RED FLAG LAWS BECAUSE THEY ARE OLD COWARDS WITH NO BRAIN PLASTICITY AND ARE MORE WILLING TO LET THE ENTIRE NATION GO TO !*#& FOR A BIT OF COMFORT BEFORE THEY SHED THEIR MORTAL COIL.

NOTE THAT EVEN THIS POST DOES NOT TARGET ANY INDIVIDUAL USER; IT DOES NOT BREAK ANY RULES.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The thing is that even if the state law trumps it the Feds will challenge it in the courts and take years to get a ruling. Meanwhile they will still be using it against people unless a judge rules against it.
THE PROBLEM IS BOOT WEARERS WON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM JUST TAKING YOUR GUNS (THEY ARE JUST DOING THEIR JOB AFTER ALL, WHAT YOU EXPECT THEM TO ARREST CRIMINALS?!?!) AND THEN THE BOOT LICKERS WILL CALL ANYONE WHO DARES QUESTION AUTHORITY AND GOVERNMENT OVERREACH AN UNPATRIOTIC COMMIE SCHIZO WHO HATES COPS.

they used to give kids real .22's at DISNEY WORLD.

Latest posts

Top Bottom