Why & when .380 ammo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why & when will .380 ammo get back to were it was.I don't understand why
.380 ammo took such a hard hit over some other cal.s.I mean before Obama
it was everywhere cheap.

I know the whole ammo industry went south, but most cal have come back some what to normal.Why .380 ???????????/:bye:

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's made on the same production line as 9mm. When the manufacturers are selling all the 9mm they can make, as fast as they can make it, why would they stop production for the 24-36 hours it takes to switch back over to 380??

mdm.gunbroker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure either, but you can bet it has to do with dollars and cents. They should have come back on line by now. At this point, with the demand, you'd think it would make sense to a manufacturer to build a production line and pay for it with the current demand.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
14.99, acedmy is now stocking it and getting huge shipments. Big part is so many more people started carrying that did not before. Thanks BHO

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
380 is not that hard to find make a few trips to different stores in the Tulsa area and you will find some.
SportsWorld today had over 30 boxes of 380 and probably over 20 cases of 9mm at 10.99$ a box..
Its out there just have to run all over to find it...

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
nw expy/63rd academy store had about 40 boxes of it midweek. And as cheap as it has ever been. Part of it at the end of the past year was panic buying, more people got their permit in the last 3 months of 2008 than the preceding 9 months. Many people bought .380 guns for the ccw piece and then stocked up on the ammo for it. No conspiracy, just more ccw's fearing obamanation. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom