WikiLeaks Releases Hundreds of Thousands of Classified Documents in Defiance of U.S.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Geeeeeeez, can we have a discussion without placing blame on Democrats or Republicans?

Our failures predate Clinton. They predate Ollie North's mentor, Bill Casey.

Both parties are to blame.

Of course there are failures, it is a human trait. I thought you were talking about a specific failure.
You can blame both parties all you want, at the same time you know who were the people that dismantled our intelligence.
Those Lefties, enjoyed sticking it to "them", not realizing that "them" is "us".

Reaction score
I'm conflicted on this - I can see both sides. Releasing it DOES serve SOME public interest, to be sure. But at the same time, it's very true that the release compromises our sources and diplomacy - perhaps gravely so. As for putting lives at risk, let alone countless, I'm not so sure - possibly yes though. I dunno....

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would consider that if it was one of the usual leaks. This one is massive, affects too many areas.
The possibility exists, the probability is extremely low IMHO.

Affects many areas? Yes.

But if .gov was in on it, then release a large amount of documents affecting a broad range of areas would be a great idea. It provides a distraction, and the distraction itself provides its own distractions.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Affects many areas? Yes.

But if .gov was in on it, then release a large amount of documents affecting a broad range of areas would be a great idea. It provides a distraction, and the distraction itself provides its own distractions.

This. Especially with the Lame Duck congress going on right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom