WikiLeaks Releases Hundreds of Thousands of Classified Documents in Defiance of U.S.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Geeeeeeez, can we have a discussion without placing blame on Democrats or Republicans?

Our failures predate Clinton. They predate Ollie North's mentor, Bill Casey.

Both parties are to blame.

I think it's Wild Bill Donovan's fault. Who the hell does he think he is, getting old and dying! If he really cared about the security of our nation, he would have lived to be at least 200. Instead, he just trundled off for a dirt nap and left our country's intelligence gathering chores in the hands of incompetents! How dare he! :(

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I was Obama I could so SPIN this to make myself look like the saviour to the whole world. Some people will think this is nuts but this stuff happens all the time.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I was Obama I could so SPIN this to make myself look like the saviour to the whole world. Some people will think this is nuts but this stuff happens all the time.

I think the saddest part is that people assume that Manning is guilty because Adrian Lamo said so.

Anytime this topic comes up on Glenn Beck's show, I lose a ton of respect for Mr. Beck. He constantly preaches innocent until proven guilty, but in this case he calls it cut and dry beyond the shadow of a doubt without so much of a trial or a showing of further evidence beyond a questionable source that Manning is guilty and should be executed for treason immediately.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the saddest part is that people assume that Manning is guilty because Adrian Lamo said so.

Anytime this topic comes up on Glenn Beck's show, I lose a ton of respect for Mr. Beck. He constantly preaches innocent until proven guilty, but in this case he calls it cut and dry beyond the shadow of a doubt without so much of a trial or a showing of further evidence beyond a questionable source that Manning is guilty and should be executed for treason immediately.

It is common for people without a separate agenda to be outraged at an suspected criminal that has been arrested.
That's why we have a system in place to make sure he gets a fair trial.
I see no reason why we should feel love for this lowlife that is hurting the US.
You really think that we should change our behavior for people like him?
BTW for anybody that feels that he should take the creep's side, there is an organization that supports him, they even have a web site.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is common for people without a separate agenda to be outraged at an suspected criminal that has been arrested.
That's why we have a system in place to make sure he gets a fair trial.
I see no reason why we should feel love for this lowlife that is hurting the US.
You really think that we should change our behavior for people like him?
BTW for anybody that feels that he should take the creep's side, there is an organization that supports him, they even have a web site.

So you assume him to be guilty?

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

He talked about it today, but I don't remember him saying that. Was that during my nap?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you assume him to be innocent?

I'd point out that the U.S. .gov has a terrible track record of going after people they have no business going after. Their conviction rate is unrealistically high, given the alleged presumption of innocence. If the U.S. .gov decides they want you, you're pretty much toast. Given that thought, I think far too many Americans foolishly trust the .gov. Most of the people who frequent this forum don't fall into that category thankfully.

While I might think Manning is guilty, I'll keep a VERY open mind and presume him innocent. With the likes of Lamo and the U.S. .gov saying he's guilty, they'd better be able to produce damned good evidence that he actually is. Their word on it isn't nearly good enough. :(

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would think he can go just about anywhere and request asylum. Perhaps more places after the latest release than ever.

What I would like to know is how he is still alive if this was truly something we wanted suppressed? Seriously, we can put a man on the moon but can’t shut up one a-hole.

Latest posts

Top Bottom