WikiLeaks Releases Hundreds of Thousands of Classified Documents in Defiance of U.S.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NO

EXCEPTIONS

A man's car doesn't need any extraneous crap like ABS brakes or air conditioners or passengers.

How about Darth Vader's car then?

awww.blogcdn.com_www.autoblog.com_media_2009_05_02_ariel_atom_500_v8_580op.jpg

I don't care if it does have two seats, traction and launch control. At a little over 1300 pounds, with an all aluminum, 3 liter, 500 horsepower V8, with a 10,500 rpm redline and 6 speed sequential manual gearbox with air actuated paddle shifters, this is nothing if not a man's car! :)

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No time to relax with my Build-A-Burger buddies and enjoy the charbroiled goodness....:igetit:

I am sure it is a soon to be corrected oversight because I have no doubt that you know very well that men in your position should never lower themselves to the level of common folk.
"They", "them", the men in blue jeans, are to be avoided at all cost.
Unless of course you need to boost your ego a bit by enjoying the difference. In that case it can be acceptable.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sure it is a soon to be corrected oversight because I have no doubt that you know very well that men in your position should never lower themselves to the level of common folk.
"They", "them", the men in blue jeans, are to be avoided at all cost.
Unless of course you need to boost your ego a bit by enjoying the difference. In that case it can be acceptable.

I believe he was referring to the Bilderberg's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom