WikiLeaks Releases Hundreds of Thousands of Classified Documents in Defiance of U.S.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before or after you buy one more MB?

It's a Bentley for me next time. I really want to underscore my ostentatious, hedonistic lifestyle. You know, being a meglomaniacal elitist is really a lot of hard work. Between corrupting our country, lining my pockets, and keeping my boot heel on you "little people," I am exhausted. No time to relax with my Build-A-Burger buddies and enjoy the charbroiled goodness....:igetit:

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a Bentley for me next time. I really want to underscore my ostentatious, hedonistic lifestyle. You know, being a meglomaniacal elitist is really a lot of hard work. Between corrupting our country, lining my pockets, and keeping my boot heel on you "little people," I am exhausted. No time to relax with my Build-A-Burger buddies and enjoy the charbroiled goodness....:igetit:

I seem to remember that Shakespeare had something to say about lawyers.
I wouldn't buy a Bentley, every time I see one, I think that the owner must be one of those who have to hire somebody to keep the wife happy.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

It needs to be a Continental Supersports then. Nothing says oppulence like premium quilted Alcantara leather at 200mph! :)

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It needs to be a Continental Supersports then. Nothing says oppulence like premium quilted Alcantara leather at 200mph! :)

I disagree, I think a Ferrari would be a perfect choice. It makes the owner appear, filthy rich, materialistic, hedonistic and interested in attracting fine young ladies that appreciate the nice and rather expensive things in life.
If the owner continues taking his heart medication, he could even drive it fast, like 65mph.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I disagree, I think a Ferrari would be a perfect choice. It makes the owner appear, filthy rich, materialistic, hedonistic and interested in attracting fine young ladies that appreciate the nice and rather expensive things in life.
If the owner continues taking his heart medication, he could even drive it fast, like 65mph.

Disagree. Ferrari's are not conducive to the circumferentially challenged! :D

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True but, if you can afford a Ferrari, you can afford to have somebody help you stuff the blubber in the car. The clothes and glasses complete the picture. He would even feel young till he has to get out of the car.

But... what would that do to the P/W ratio of the Ferrari?

Buy a Bugatti Veyron, and don't worry about it. (Just let me drive it once around Hallet... and on a trip to Bonneville...)

Latest posts

Top Bottom