WikiLeaks Releases Hundreds of Thousands of Classified Documents in Defiance of U.S.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The kind that upset the US government and hurt our relations around the world.

He didn't release those. He offered a means to distribute them, the same thing that the American press is praised for.

You don't need to repost the same link over and over.

How is he a US hater? Is everyone who dissents with any part of US policy a "US hater"?

The two women who say they were sexually assaulted by the WikiLeaks editor Julian Assange would never have complained to police if he had agreed to take an HIV test, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

WikiLeaks’s Swedish co-ordinator, who worked closely with Mr Assange for months, said in an exclusive interview that he repeatedly begged his boss to have the test, both to head off the possible police investigation and for Mr Assange’s own peace of mind, given his promiscuous sex life.​

So he has unprotected sex with two women, who later decide to press charges for sexual assault that they claim they would not have pressed had he taken an HIV test on demand. Sounds like a fishy case, but women are a protected class...

So he gets laid... a lot... how does that make him a creep?

By the way, you citing the Daily Mail is ironic.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...Sounds like a fishy case...

:laugh6:Play on words?

I really don't think that anything that they got was/is deemed critical. I'll bet there was some risk assessment done when the threat of release was made and it was determined that doing whatever it took to keep these from coming out(do you really think this hasn't happened before?) wasn't worth the slight black eye the release may cause.

If the stuff they had was critical I would HOPE our government would take actions to keep them from getting out. On the other hand as already mentioned, if we cant keep some website journalist from getting our "confidential" info then we all better say some prayers and clean out your local Wal-mart of your caliber of choice haha.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How is he a US hater? Is everyone who dissents with any part of US policy a "US hater"?
He said so himself.
But... do you attempt to locate the rightful owner and return them?
Figure of speech.
I really don't think that anything that they got was/is deemed critical.
I can't answer that, I am not a CIA analyst. The government said it was bad, that lives were at stake, that there was harm done to our foreign policy, the ******* said that he was doing to screw us, he is a Leftist POS, the DCI himself said it was very bad, what can I say?

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He said so himself.

Source?

Figure of speech.

Me being a smart-ass to ease the tension.

I can't answer that, I am not a CIA analyst. The government said it was bad, that lives were at stake, that there was harm done to our foreign policy, the ******* said that he was doing to screw us, he is a Leftist POS, the DCI himself said it was very bad, what can I say?

You believe everything the government says?

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Source?

You believe everything the government says?

Drudgereport.

I don't believe everything, neither do I automatically knee jerk the opposite direction. In this case common sense tells us that it cannot be a good thing. There are things in government that need to stay out of the public's eye, I am sure we can all agree on this general statement.

Latest posts

Top Bottom