William Jefferson Clinton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Slick Willy is a charismatic guy. I just get a chuckle that after making so much noise about the Republicans hating women...the dems put an impeached, disbarred, admitted adulterer, accused rapist womanizer who is in a marriage of convenience on stage to endorse Obama.

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Slick Willy is a charismatic guy. I just get a chuckle that after making so much noise about the Republicans hating women...the dems put an impeached, disbarred, admitted adulterer, accused rapist womanizer who is in a marriage of convenience on stage to endorse Obama.

The Democrats only abhor those kind of people if they have (R) after their name. Everyone else gets a pass.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, Slicko has charisma. So much that I thought he might be the Antichrist. I was told that one of the signs of the Antichrist was that he would speak and believers would not be able to comprehend anything that was said.

I must be a true believer. I never understood a damn thing the man said, but that may be due to the short lag time it took me to get him out of my face.

Strangely enough, the same thing happened again last night.

Latest posts

Top Bottom