Wilshire Gun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone heard what the status of Wilshire is? I signed up for updates when they first announced their plans but the last thing I heard they were still on track for opening in spring.

WilshireGun

New to the site!
Reaction score
Has anyone heard what the status of Wilshire is? I signed up for updates when they first announced their plans but the last thing I heard they were still on track for opening in spring.

Thank you for your interest Brandi! We are working very hard to complete construction of the range. Quality takes time and we want to make sure we have everything just right before we announce an opening date. Good news, we are getting very close! We are looking forward to hosting you and fellow shooters at the range very soon.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for your interest Brandi! We are working very hard to complete construction of the range. Quality takes time and we want to make sure we have everything just right before we announce an opening date. Good news, we are getting very close! We are looking forward to hosting you and fellow shooters at the range very soon.

I, too, am excited for your opening. We have a membership that is due in August and I'd really like to not renew that one. Do you have an idea of how much your memberships will be ...

Welcome to OSA!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom