Winchester 1300 defender

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Smooth action; very nice and very fast. I don't think recoil is that big of a deal. Nice shotgun but not as great as far as the level of aftermarket support as the 870.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice shotguns - I've got a couple of them, and been thinking of selling one. Have to convince my son that one needs to go, though. Is this one the poly furniture/black finish, or the wood/blued?

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine was wood furn and a silver type of finish. Sweet looking 1200.

i143.photobucket.com_albums_r123_ras5040_Guns_ShotgunandPA085.jpg

i143.photobucket.com_albums_r123_ras5040_Guns_ShotgunandPA084.jpg

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like some sort of "marine" version. Winchester made a "Coastal Marine" version of the 1300 that had a blued (or parked?) reciever and a polished chrome-like barrel and mag tube. I've got one of the blued/wood furniture models, but unfortunately the forearm is cracked pretty good. Can't find one very reasonable, either, and Numerich is sold out of them. The other I have is the parked/polymer version, and is the one I'd be most likely to sell, but for the fact that my 9 year old has developed some sort of attachment to it. Thing runs like a scalded dog, though.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a winchester 1300 turkey, never seen another one quite like it but must say it is fast and seems to be a nice gun. Less recoil than any 870 I have ever fired also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom