Winchester QC issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This box wasn’t part of the recall by the way guys. Just had a bad round and I ain’t upset… it’s nothing compared to some of the crap Remington is putting out.
Hoping the Remington reputation for junk ammo is going to change. New factory CEO says they are going to focus on quality control in a recent video..

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sure love the golden bullet, I use in my AA slide. As a federal fan (shotgun shells) FTEs all over the place. I guess that’s why advantage Arms recommended them. They all need to step up their target grade ammo, not like any of it is cheap anymore, I was more understanding when 500+ rounds was twenty bucks.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Winchester won't care. My son had one just about like that a few years ago, so it is not a new issue. I sent Winchester a pic of it. Crickets.

ETA: That's why I don't buy Winchester any more. That, and somebody on here a while back mentioned destroying a pistol with Winchester white box.

Latest posts

Top Bottom