Witnessed open carry at the Lowes in Yukon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've only seen a couple since it was legal. One in Lowe's with a revolver in some kind of back pocket rig I'm not familiar with. The other a trucker who apparently broke down, at least he was walking a few hundred yards down the highway from an 18 wheeler on the shoulder. He had something in a cross draw chest rig strapped around his ample belly.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't count the people who take a half a$$ attempt at covering a fullsize rig under a t-shirt leaving 2-3" of holster exposed while the rest of the gun looks shrink wrapped with the shirt.

so now I don't even count in your eyes. Your getting to be just as bad as my wife

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so now I don't even count in your eyes. Your getting to be just as bad as my wife

HA! I was at Ingrid's Kitchen on NW 36th a couple of weeks ago. The restaurant is posted by the way. This guy walks in with his wife. He was fitting my description as previously listed. He was roughly the dimension of the door opening. in fact he might have had to duck to get through the door.

My view point is if you are going to open carry, do it. If you are going to Conceal it. then do just that. The comment that jumps in my mind every time I see this is, "using that shirt as your retention device I see!"

this is just my humble opinion. nothing more nothing less.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
no one should look surprised. This is oklahoma for gawds sake. lol

Not like he had a blood trail leading up to himself. No that might get some looks, damn should would from me.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also OC in the shower.

www.gurl.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_04_tumblr_leqtkcAWCA1qcnhhzo1_500.gif

rack.0.mshcdn.com_media_ZgkyMDEzLzA4LzEzLzQxL2p1c3RpbnRpbWVyLmdce5e125ba31c95d69899ae78612f567.jpg

media.tumblr.com_tumblr_m8iwq2uybM1r3huu1.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom