Woman's College Softball

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
6:00 CDLS

4 games today, 2 tomorrow and each day thru the week end, and it all kicks off at 11 am

I'm scheduled for an MRI this morning, but I'll record that first game and watch it between the morning and evening sessions.
You're absolutely correct on the time. 6:00 pm not 7 as I posted.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually don't watch sports anymore but I kind of wish I had ESPN to watch these games and follow both teams through the Series.
Might not be worth it for you but you can get SlingTV for $35/month and one of their packages includes ESPN. Can cancel after 1 month or suspend service.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, the chanting doesn't seem quite as annoying at the NCAA level. Where it got me was more at middle/high schooled aged tournaments where you might watch your team play 3-4 games in a day in a big complex with a dozen or more teams playing simultaneously. The chants on top of chants for hours got a tad old.

To this day, I'm still amazed at the velocity of underhand pitches in girls softball. I forget the stat but something along the lines of the velocity they throw at the shorter distances is equivalent to a batter facing something like a 120MPH pitch in the majors?

They've been grinding on the craft since they were probably 4, pretty amazing.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking forward to being in my seat at session 1. Alabama v Tennessee and my Sooners v Stanford. Should be 2 awesome games. My better half is more excited than I to be there in person. BOOMER!!! A Bedlam final series awaits I hope.

Latest posts

Top Bottom