Woolworth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RG22lr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On 4/2/10 I bought a stevens double barrel and ammo from woolworth. By an I'll take it in open forum. Made the deal set up a meet by email. Then he emailed me and lied to me telling me his wife had sold it to someone else. (He admitted in a PM that he sold it out from under me for a better offer.)He then offered me 2 shotguns that i made a counter offer on and he excepted. Set up a meet that he cancelled by email and said he would deliver them to me at the agreed amount on the week end of 4/11. This morning 4/6/10 I get on OSA and he has my 2 shotguns for sale. What the heck? I think this is an EXTREMELY SORRY way to do bussiness. And futher more anyone who would offer more for a gun that is already spoken for on the forum isn't any better. I really hope I am stepping on a toe or two here. If this is ok practice on this forum I have missed my chance several times. This practice is why so many have a bad taste in their mouths over gun show dealers.:rant: I would say more but I think I have raved enough. Dennis (RG22lr)

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
hooked up with charles on a shotgun deal. really nice guy would not hesitate to do business again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom