World's biggest lithium reservoir found in Nevada?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"The US is slowly abandoning gas-powered cars for electric vehicles to reduce greenhouse gas emissions - but the shift also means it will be more reliant on other countries, like China, to provide the necessary materials."

Well, it looks like China is getting ready to stomp on Taiwan.
China's Military Mobilizing

I thought the US was protecting Taiwan. This might curb that getting "necessary materials" from China.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"The US is slowly abandoning gas-powered cars for electric vehicles to reduce greenhouse gas emissions - but the shift also means it will be more reliant on other countries, like China, to provide the necessary materials."

I thought the US was protecting Taiwan. This might curb that getting "necessary materials" from China.
I can see the dems led by byedun selling all of it to china.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Not to worry. According to the experts here if China does invade Taiwan it will not effect us and is none of our business. Just because it will allow China to claim a much bigger area of the S China sea and control the shipping lanes does not matter. Nor the computer chip manufacturing, fishing grounds, etc, etc, etc. They like paying much higher prices.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hillary sold off uranium mines to Rossatom, a russian company with the help of her gov't connections. Good news though, we did buy it back. As for Plutonium it is man made, not mined. Uranium 238 bombarded by extra neutrons in a breeder reactor and one is good to go with their way to a bomb. Plutonium does exist in nature here on earth (Oklo), but in such small quantities that would make it a futile gesture to mine. As for Nevada Lithium, EPA makes it next to impossible to mine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom