World's largest Wendy's franchise owner stands with Chick-fil-a after controversy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's his money. I suppose he is free to use it however he likes. Discrimination? Really? Can you just look at a gay person and tell they are gay? If a person declares they are gay, is that enough to attain protected status?

This entire line of non reasoning is amazingly illogical. I understand, to an extent, anti-discrimination laws on conditions that are beyond the control of people, but sexual proclivities are a choice. This illogic ends in everyone attaining protected demographic status, and in the worst cases you can imagine.

Illogical reasoning? You are saying you used logical reasoning to come to the conclusion that "sexual proclivities" are a choice?

Please enlighten me as to what reasoning method you used to determine your conclusion.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Illogical reasoning? You are saying you used logical reasoning to come to the conclusion that "sexual proclivities" are a choice?

Please enlighten me as to what reasoning method you used to determine your conclusion.

Really? Don't think I will participate in a pointless exercise. You may, however, argue freely with yourself. Enjoy.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Really? Don't think I will participate in a pointless exercise. You may, however, argue freely with yourself. Enjoy.

When you utter nonsense about logic and reasoning and claim "sexual proclivities" are a choice, expect to get challanged.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually the news began to spread several months ago when donation from him were tracked to groups that work to oppose equal marriage. I've been casually following this since then. People went ape chit when Cathy was asked if he knew about this, and he confirmed.

His position is surely no surprise to anyone. The speech itself is not surprising. But the revelation he is actively funding it is what has people up in arms. It's funding hateful discrimination. Plain and simple.

This. It's the funding and the admission from Cathy that he supports his money going to this cause.

So not supporting gay marriage is hate?

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is his money, who gives a flip how he spends it. If ya got a problem with it, don't friggin give it to him. Americans as a whole have become a bunch of Whiny, panty waste, nanny state wusses looking for some other soap box issue to cry about. Nobody is allowed an opinion because it might hurt somebody's feelings.

This is where I stand on the issue. Either that or I just don't care enough to care. That's probably it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom