Wow pension I wasn't aware of

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks gang, it's legit. We have a good tax man that took care of my business before I retired. Wife has 10 grand she is going to have to take next year that will be taxable. Just hoping we can keep the totals low enough to stay in poverty :)

dirtrider73068

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A mortgage company that had my loan was a bad place they did anything to screw people over, one day I get a notice in the mail that I may have money coming back to me, thought nothing of it as most times its nothing well about a week later I get a 500 dollar check, thought cool. Then about a month later get another check said the first check was wrong should have been more another 150 bucks.

Last week I get a notice saying there is a class action suit against this mortgage company so may get another check.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reminds me of the Charlie Brown cartoon, where all the kids are Trick or Treating.
They go to a door, ring the bell, holler "Trick or treat", and cycle thru the handout.
The kids all gather at the curb and compare the treats.... I got an apple!.... I got a cinnamon candy!...etc.
Charlie Brown sez " I got a rock...."

I'm usually CB in these deals. I get a notice that I owe money, not that someone owes me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom