• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

WTB rifle or revolver in 22 Hornet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jollyrancher

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, hornets are hard to find; even harder to get someone to let theirs go. I see you are listed as from NC OK. Your best bet is Steve at WD Guns in Alva. His variety of inventory is outstanding. I was there about a month ago. We were talking about a Sako triple deuce he had on the rack, and somehow got over on 22 hornets. I know he said he had just gotten in a cz 527 22 hornet that wasn't put out yet. He also showed me a kimber rifle, but I can't remember if it was a 22 hornet or a 222.

bigbadge

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Man, hornets are hard to find; even harder to get someone to let theirs go. I see you are listed as from NC OK. Your best bet is Steve at WD Guns in Alva. His variety of inventory is outstanding. I was there about a month ago. We were talking about a Sako triple deuce he had on the rack, and somehow got over on 22 hornets. I know he said he had just gotten in a cz 527 22 hornet that wasn't put out yet. He also showed me a kimber rifle, but I can't remember if it was a 22 hornet or a 222.
Thanks for the info!

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The easiest but maybe not the cheapest to find will be a Thompson contender or a Ruger #3 single shots. See them at nearly every show I go to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom