• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy WWT//WTB 7mm bullets - Found!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Looking for 170-ish grain 7mm bullets. 30-100 pieces ? Or, whatcha got? I will consider something lighter, but would prefer closer to 170 than farther away.

This is for a M93 Spanish Mauser - that's what issue ammo was back then.

Still working towards making the 7x57 sporter go bang. I have dies, I was gifted some Milsurp rounds - Berdan primed, steel jacketed, but brass case.

I want to Mexican Match these rounds. My plan is to pull the steel jacketed bullets, replace the powder, put decent bullets in, go shoot.

I would prefer to trade. I have boo-coo stuff, probably something you want. Other bullets? Dies? Powder? Brass (Not 7x57)? McDonalds gift certificate? An alibi?

antkiller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I hit you up a while back saying i had some brass and dies and ammo but you never really answered back. Are you still interested. Also have 33 each of 170 gr soft point bullets and about 90 175 gr soft point, 28 each 175 gr nosler partition, 50 175 gr barns tsx and some other lighter weight bullets. Pm me if your interested

Latest posts

Top Bottom