Ya’lls kids!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m seriously worried a out todays kids and how you guys as parents are doing a suck egg job of teaching them.

I was in church today and one of the local kids that graduated in May was talking to me and another fella, he was jacking his jawbone and talking crap.

I told him I’m fixing to show you why Chuck Norris crosses the street when he sees me coming.

The kid says” I don’t know Chuck Norris, does he go to church here”? The other fella we were talking to says I bet he doesn’t know who John Wayne is either.

The kid asks who is John Wayne? Didn’t know whether cry or start the prayer session early. 😳😳

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m seriously worried a out todays kids and how you guys as parents are doing a suck egg job of teaching them.

I was in church today and one of the local kids that graduated in May was talking to me and another fella, he was jacking his jawbone and talking crap.

I told him I’m fixing to show you why Chuck Norris crosses the street when he sees me coming.

The kid says” I don’t know Chuck Norris, does he go to church here”? The other fella we were talking to says I bet he doesn’t know who John Wayne is either.

The kid asks who is John Wayne? Didn’t know whether cry or start the prayer session early. 😳😳
His parents should be very embarrassed. :rolleyes2

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I have a 13 and 14yo boys at home. I'll ask them both in a few moments and report back..

capnkirk462

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least some kids kind of actually know who Steve McQueen is/was. But forget talking about some of the great guys like Lee Marvin, William Holden, Warren Oates or even Peter OToole. Might as well talk to a cinder block. They actually might know Richard Harris since he was in a couple of The Harry Potter movies. Sorry but I am a big movie guy.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least some kids kind of actually know who Steve McQueen is/was. But forget talking about some of the great guys like Lee Marvin, William Holden, Warren Oates or even Peter OToole. Might as well talk to a cinder block. They actually might know Richard Harris since he was in a couple of The Harry Potter movies. Sorry but I am a big movie guy.
Those names are lost for decades. Unless they become old movie buffs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom