Yes, people are that stupid.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The self defense experts that you can find on line amaze me.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hdr14xVetXM

My response to the video, that really should not have even merited a response...

Ok, lets see, Israel used 22 cal Beretta's, often with two agents firing multiple shots into the back of the targets head, so now you have decided it must be the best self defense round? There is a bit of difference between assassination and self defense. Secondly, the reason more people have been killed with 22's and .380s is due to the simple fact that there are more 22's and .380s out there than anything else. The argument you are making is like saying semi trucks are less likely to kill you than cars because more people have been killed by cars with four wheels than trucks with eighteen. Take a serious look at self defense shootings and get back to us.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn, I've been loading up on .22's lately because the Israeli's use them. I just assumed they make Desert Eagles .50 AE pistols strictly for BBQ guns. Back to the drawing board....

Sam Anderson

Latest posts

Top Bottom