You might be a racist if,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably ought to add the expression "Bang for the Buck" - I know that a professor at my old alma mater faced an anonymous sexism charge because he used that expression in the course of teaching his class.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably ought to add the expression "Bang for the Buck" - I know that a professor at my old alma mater faced an anonymous sexism charge because he used that expression in the course of teaching his class.
Done

An Angry Chicago Professor was playing Golf with an Experienced Constitution Professor talking about Obamacare, and the Privileged.
The Rule of thumb was Going dutch, They concurred.
Is the rum still in the kitchen cabinet, no its empty, Hold down the fort, Ill go get some for you people from The Food Stamp President!

.Ha not me
Now thats some Bang for your Buck!

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An Angry Chicago Professor was playing Golf with an Experienced Constitution Professor talking about Obamacare, and the Privileged.
Is the rum still in the kitchen cabinet, no its empty, Hold down the fort, Ill go get some for you people from The Food Stamp President!

.Ha not me

Ha Ha...now that's funny

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

They could probably add "half a**" too. Because I'm sure Mr. Robinson is a full a** and would be offend by only being called a half.
done again

.Ha not me

Done

Now thats some Bang for your Buck!
or half axxed depending on how you look at it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom