YouTube Ban

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrappieSlayer44

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
What is the likelihood YouTube will ban 100% of all gun related videos ?
My Channel is still monetized and it just got monetization here about 50 days ago.... I stick to the rules and don't do anything crazy. I do reviews and have only one video not get monetized. There are a lot of big and I mean big channels on there.... they don't want to lose that money. I say it will be just fine..... My Channel is Average GIJoe Outdoors.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Channel is still monetized and it just got monetization here about 50 days ago.... I stick to the rules and don't do anything crazy. I do reviews and have only one video not get monetized. There are a lot of big and I mean big channels on there.... they don't want to lose that money. I say it will be just fine..... My Channel is Average GIJoe Outdoors.
Congrats on you channel. I'm at 996 subscribers currently, so hopefully eligibility will happen tomorrow or Tuesday. I might make enough to cover lunch for a day each month, haha! It's not why I made the channel, but I think it's a milestone my my little watch repair operation that began nearly 5 1/2 months ago (YouTube videos that is, been doing watches longer).

1689578260592.png

A couple of you OSA folks that want to subscribe would be doing me a solid, haha. Only kidding, you don't have to........but I'll find you.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watch a lot of gun and fishing videos on YouTube. I don't see them going away at all.
Amazing what kind of money some folks are making by just going fishing every day and being able to speak properly.
I think that's my problem. My video quality has been getting better, but I'm still just as bad a talking as when I started them! I wonder if James Earl Jones or Morgan Freeman are available for hire.

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been watching your channel for a while and didn't even realize you were a member here!

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't monetize any of my videos. If I was putting quality informative content out then I might. A lot of people are making money putting out click bait garbage . Read the comment sections and the stupidity level is unbelievable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom