YouTube Ban

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Congrats on you channel. I'm at 996 subscribers currently, so hopefully eligibility will happen tomorrow or Tuesday. I might make enough to cover lunch for a day each month, haha! It's not why I made the channel, but I think it's a milestone my my little watch repair operation that began nearly 5 1/2 months ago (YouTube videos that is, been doing watches longer).

View attachment 393787

A couple of you OSA folks that want to subscribe would be doing me a solid, haha. Only kidding, you don't have to........but I'll find you.
Subscribed

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To make more than coffee money on youtube you either need to be informative or entertaining, or both. There are some really boring folks on there who have a lot of subscribers because they are sharing valuable information. There’s a channels on there where the host is just fun to watch.

I will say this and I’m still not sure if its a commentary on our society today but I think it is. You tube allows pretty girls who live in vans and campers to somehow make a few thousand dollars a month driving around and babbling about their experiences. Not particularly all that entertaining or informative other than they’re pretty to look at

CrappieSlayer44

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats on you channel. I'm at 996 subscribers currently, so hopefully eligibility will happen tomorrow or Tuesday. I might make enough to cover lunch for a day each month, haha! It's not why I made the channel, but I think it's a milestone my my little watch repair operation that began nearly 5 1/2 months ago (YouTube videos that is, been doing watches longer).

View attachment 393787

A couple of you OSA folks that want to subscribe would be doing me a solid, haha. Only kidding, you don't have to........but I'll find you.
Thats cool man... yeah it's not as easy as people think it is for sure.

CrappieSlayer44

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To make more than coffee money on youtube you either need to be informative or entertaining, or both. There are some really boring folks on there who have a lot of subscribers because they are sharing valuable information. There’s a channels on there where the host is just fun to watch.

I will say this and I’m still not sure if its a commentary on our society today but I think it is. You tube allows pretty girls who live in vans and campers to somehow make a few thousand dollars a month driving around and babbling about their experiences. Not particularly all that entertaining or informative other than they’re pretty to look at
or if you are a hot chick you can just fish in a bikini and make lots of money too......lol

CrappieSlayer44

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been watching your channel for a while and didn't even realize you were a member here!
I appreciate it man. I just joined up a few nights ago... been on my list of things to do, but I have been busy this summer creating videos..... I have alot of days where I am filming for a day or two straight only to come up with nothing useful for the channel.

CrappieSlayer44

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 393787

as a gear head I will deff subscribe.... who does not like watches...... well at least anyone over 35 anyway. I need to get a new one.....

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will Youtube get rid of gun channels? Absolutely. They will impose more and more rules until they are forced into finding a new platform. Look at bud lite, garth brooks, target, uni lever and others. Google can take the loss of viewers without a problem.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 393787

I subscribed, so you don't have to come looking for me....unless you want to go shooting, and then I'm available.

Latest posts

Top Bottom