YouTube Ban

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I subscribed, so you don't have to come looking for me....unless you want to go shooting, and then I'm available.
Haha! Awesome, thank you. I'm always ready to go shooting! By the way, your Bullhead made a guest appearance in a video. I had incorrectly installed a hammer return spring in the Bullhead rebuild video (my own watch, not yours). I made a quick follow up video showing me correcting the error. My OCD got me thinking if you ever watched that video, you might question your own watch. I still had my rebuild footage from when I worked on yours (which was before I started posting them to YouTube), so I added in a quick picture of your watching during the rebuild process showing that the spring was installed correctly. For whatever reason, when I did my first videos of my own watch, I got that part backwards, although, it still functions perfectly in either orientation.

If you'd like to see it, check out time mark 2:04 of the following video:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't monetize any of my videos. If I was putting quality informative content out then I might. A lot of people are making money putting out click bait garbage . Read the comment sections and the stupidity level is unbelievable.
Yeah, they sensationalize or even lie in their headline describing the video and the people are so dumb they eat it up.
I called out a guy that flat-out lied on his headline about his video and bam, all the comments started changing to what I said and they were down thumbing him like crazy afterward. Prior to my comment, it was 100% positive comments.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats on you channel. I'm at 996 subscribers currently, so hopefully eligibility will happen tomorrow or Tuesday. I might make enough to cover lunch for a day each month, haha! It's not why I made the channel, but I think it's a milestone my my little watch repair operation that began nearly 5 1/2 months ago (YouTube videos that is, been doing watches longer).

View attachment 393787

A couple of you OSA folks that want to subscribe would be doing me a solid, haha. Only kidding, you don't have to........but I'll find you.
Done. Will probably never watch it, but I've subscribed to things I'm less likely to watch, too. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom