Yuengling Beer Coming to Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeungling is good…regular is a lot like Shiner, so if you’re a Shiner fan, you’ll probably like regular Yeungling.
Their specialty brews can be really nice. I’ll have to go take a peek at the class 6 or the liquor store in town.
Love me some Shiner Bock. I’m going to have to find some of this Yeungleng Oktoberfest beer

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like Shiner Bock. Along with Fat Tire. I have a hard time deciding between the two if both are offered.
On tap, I always look for an IPA with a high IBU. It tastes like grapefruit to me, but others don't care for it.
I like beers with a citrusy taste. It reminds me of German hefeweizen

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well if it doesn't have a hideously ugly guy in a dress on the can then how good could it really be? I'll stick with my RuPaul Dark thank you! It produces an exceptionally creamy head! It taste so good you'll SQUEAL LIKE A PIG!!!
The way you’re describing that beer makes me think of a Guinness or a Murphy’s. Or even a Scottish Belhaven. Love me some stout beer.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought Wally World in Lawton had it. Needed something to fill the Bud Light space?

Never had any, so don't really care. Long as I can get my Shiner Bock, I'm good.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 407330
I'd give this a 4.2/5. Definitely the best Oktoberfest style beer I've ever had that wasn't brewed in Moore.

How does it compare to Paulaner Oktoberfest beer. Love love love it. I’ve only had the regular Yuengling. Not their Octoberfest yet.

I nabbed a 6 pack of this stuff. I actually like it better than their regular and I never thought I'd find another beer that would take that spot. Now I gotta try every Marzen style beer I can... :drink:

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeungling is good…regular is a lot like Shiner, so if you’re a Shiner fan, you’ll probably like regular Yeungling.
Their specialty brews can be really nice. I’ll have to go take a peek at the class 6 or the liquor store in town.
They have it at the Tinker Class 6 (or did Friday when I was there).

okrider

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I have been buying Yuengling beer since I first saw it sitting on a pallet stack in the local wally world.

Freaking love it. Americas oldest brewery, family run, non woke beer.

Fleight is pretty good as well but I like the original the best.

To hell with AB and InBev, they had one job, that was it.

The ab products are still not selling LOL.
Had my first Original Yuengling over a year ago in Nashville and it is definitely a favorite. Yuengling and Shiner are always present in the fridge. Agree with "Americas oldest brewery, family run, non woke beer."

geezer77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like beers with a citrusy taste. It reminds me of German hefeweizen
Give Founder's "Centennial" IPA a try. It's my favorite IPA taste-wise, very smooth and just a touch sweet, but I can only handle one before dinner - it's so good I immediately crave another, but a second will gas me up like an over-pressurized weather balloon for some reason, and sadly it only comes in cans, My alternate is Guinness Stout Draft in the 11.2 oz bottles (not the nitrogenated crap in cans with a ping pong ball rattling around inside, and not the Extra Stout version). GSD is smooth, mild, and non-gassing - at least for my elderly innards. I love dark, malty beers that are strong but smooth and mild tasting, look like molasses in the glass, and will retain a big tan head long after pouring. I'd actually like to try a couple of Yuengling's offerings but it's really hard to find around SW OKC for some reason.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Give Founder's "Centennial" IPA a try. It's my favorite IPA taste-wise, very smooth and just a touch sweet, but I can only handle one before dinner - it's so good I immediately crave another, but a second will gas me up like an over-pressurized weather balloon for some reason, and sadly it only comes in cans, My alternate is Guinness Stout Draft in the 11.2 oz bottles (not the nitrogenated crap in cans with a ping pong ball rattling around inside, and not the Extra Stout version). GSD is smooth, mild, and non-gassing - at least for my elderly innards. I love dark, malty beers that are strong but smooth and mild tasting, look like molasses in the glass, and will retain a big tan head long after pouring. I'd actually like to try a couple of Yuengling's offerings but it's really hard to find around SW OKC for some reason.
My go to is Founders all day IPA. Winco in moore has 15 pk for 15.68. Centennial isn't my favorite but not bad. Yeungling is so so unless it's someone else's then pretty good!

Latest posts

Top Bottom