Zimmerman/Martin trial in FL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, THC is fat-soluble. Traces remain in the blood long after water-soluble drugs like alcohol or cocain have disapeared. Doesn't mean the kid was high, but you're talking to a brick wall, Elwood.

I understand that... no one wants to comment on the ADHD drug though

dude was geeked out...

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
For me the issues are care about are:

1.) Observation and learning so that I can apply myself in correct thinking and actions should I be faced with a similar situation. Think like you want to act. Practice it just like you would drawing your weapon. It is in most cases MORE critical.

2.) How the fallout of this mess effects public perception and potentially my rights.

In those regards, I'm more concerned with Zimmerman's stupid actions prior to getting his clock cleaned. If he were concerned about a potentially dangerous individual, he should have kept his stupid butt in his vehicle and saved us all this hassle.

I like this!

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As long as we're just randomly throwing things out, Zimmerman is exactly the kind of person who shouldn't have been carrying a gun in the first place. A restrainining order over a domestic situation? Assaulting a police officer pleaded down to a misdemeanor? He wouldn't have even had his liscense to carry in Oklahoma. But Florida idn't as advanced as we are.

There are plenty of these guys posting on this very forum. Plenty of them. I suspect once November roles around you'll see them at Burger King ordering a whopper all decked out in their ninja gear with cross draw pistol on each hip and dual shoulder holsters. Throw in the new "Open Carry" badge on a neck chain and we will have lots of new super heros in our midsts.

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_opencarrybadge.jpg

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=417214

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There are plenty of these guys posting on this very forum. Plenty of them. I suspect once November roles around you'll see them at Burger King ordering a whopper all decked out in their ninja gear with cross draw pistol on each hip and dual shoulder holsters. Throw in the new "Open Carry" badge on a neck chain and we will have lots of new super heros in our midsts.

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_opencarrybadge.jpg

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=417214

This may be plausible if EVERY business known to man doesnt reinforce their no gun signage/display in quadruplicate and/or have to hire additional employees just to stand at the door to keep people from violating their business owners rights.

Latest posts

Top Bottom