Zimmerman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So in other words, you don't think he had any reason to fear great bodily harm or death.

I don't know about Hobbes but I don't think he had anything to fear.
If Barney Fife stays in his car, and keeps his bullet in his pocket, we never even hear about this.
This is what vexes me so about this whole thread. Conservatives defending a busybody who has to investigate a person walking down the street minding his own business.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know about Hobbes but I don't think he had anything to fear.
If Barney Fife stays in his car, and keeps his bullet in his pocket, we never even hear about this.
This is what vexes me so about this whole thread. Conservatives defending a busybody who has to investigate a person walking down the street minding his own business.

Really? I'm not seeing much of anyone defending Zimmerman. I do see a LOT of people defending the rule of law who are appalled by the prosecution and judge's actions in this case. :(

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly if I was Zimmerman & a not guilty verdict came down I'd counter sue everyone involved with prosecuting him. Hell the person who drove the bus to get him arrested is now indicted for providing false information to acquire the arrest warrant for Zimmerman. That in itself should throw red flags everywhere. Basically tells me they didn't have even close to enough evidence to get what they wanted so they found a way around it to get him arrested & to trial. gotta say political agenda's seem to have been at work behind the scenes.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why are so many people here so emotionally invested in this case that they think they have to "call for acquittal" in a case in another state?

Because this case could become referenced caselaw across the country. Because this case more than any other in the past 25 years has been subjected to undue influence, false information, leaks and political pressure. Because standard judicial protocols were disregarded in favor of politically motivated efforts (DOJ, Angela Corey, etc.).

The real question is, why are you so set on disregarding the rule of law in favor of your personal (and apparently unfounded) opinion that Zimmerman committed murder?

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because this case could become referenced caselaw across the country. Because this case more than any other in the past 25 years has been subjected to undue influence, false information, leaks and political pressure. Because standard judicial protocols were disregarded in favor of politically motivated efforts (DOJ, Angela Corey, etc.).

The real question is, why are you so set on disregarding the rule of law in favor of your personal (and apparently unfounded) opinion that Zimmerman committed murder?

Do you always make unfounded accusations against other forum members or are you just fond of me?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you always make unfounded accusations against other forum members or are you just fond of me?

I'm merely working with what you've typed so far. I and many others here have focused on the process and rule of law, while you have focused on Zimmerman personally and his alleged but unverifiable motives at the moment the shot was fired. Had you stated that you believe Zimmerman was in over his head and shot when he wasn't in danger of death or great bodily harm (which by the way is NOT the standard to convict), I might tend to agree with you. Instead you've stated several times you believe Zimmerman to have committed murder. OK fine, that's what you believe. I can relate to that.

What I can't relate to is your continued and unwavering insistence that he should be found guilty of something that hasn't been proven. You and you alone are responsible for the impression you're making. I am inferring nothing in your posts, you've implied it. You may think that's semantics, but in fact it's a very important distinction.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm merely working with what you've typed so far. I and many others here have focused on the process and rule of law, while you have focused on Zimmerman personally and his alleged but unverifiable motives at the moment the shot was fired. Had you stated that you believe Zimmerman was in over his head and shot when he wasn't in danger of death or great bodily harm (which by the way is NOT the standard to convict), I might tend to agree with you. Instead you've stated several times you believe Zimmerman to have committed murder. OK fine, that's what you believe. I can relate to that.

What I can't relate to is your continued and unwavering insistence that he should be found guilty of something that hasn't been proven. You and you alone are responsible for the impression you're making. I am inferring nothing in your posts, you've implied it. You may think that's semantics, but in fact it's a very important distinction.
I've done no such thing!

I'm pretty sure that I have Never said he should be found guilty.
The search function is your friend. Look it up and get back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom